Grab N' Go: Browsing Reservations
- A browsing reservation can be made up to ten (10) days in advance.
- Reservations are good for an hour, and a single reservation can include a family unit up to four (4) per party.
- Limit to one (1) reservation per day.
- A Yorba Linda Public Library card is required to make a reservation.
Picking up holds does not require a reservation and can be done anytime during our operating hours.
Steps to Make your Reservation:
- Click on Next Available
- Select your time slot and scroll to the bottom of the page and click submit.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and press continue.
- Fill out form to the complete the booking. In order to officially complete your reservation, the following information needs to be included in the application: first and last name, email, library barcode number, how many guests in your party, and agree to safety protocols.
- If you have properly completed the reservation process, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call the Library at 714-777-2873.
- Book browsing
- Self-service hold pick-up
- Contactless check-outs
- Self-service returns
- Obtain library cards
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding